Monday, December 25, 2017

Brunch Everyday for the Holidays

Unless a party, I normally not cooking on Christmas. We either on travels, or like to test all new restaurants in town, and just dress up and relax.

But brunch does not count to cooking. It's a "fixing". And it works so fine to our 11am wake up calls.

Somehow My boys consider big hotel brunch is a waste of money: What?! They are robberying! Mom can make these all for free at all the time!
Right?!.... I'm free.



Christmas eve brunch. Crepe! Ham and cheese.



 Nutella Crepes. I can easily sell whatever Netella thing in the house. And imagine, powder sugar, berries, nuts, honey, endless toppings on it.



Sunny-side-up is more me, my boys enjoy very buttery, soft and tender eggs more. 



 This is the best potato. Simple, light and creamy, amazing flavor. Well, I can easily sell any potatoes in house as well *_^



When one by one crepe was made and folded, I catch every minute to do my colors. 



Christmas Day Brunch. How adorable before these babies get into the oven?! Oh I feel so much proud and in love lalalalalalalalala...



Did you ever experience or even think about such an East-meet-West?! Geez, they ask for pan-fried dumplings and croissants on Christmas morning. Right, chopsticks and flatware sets are both on table. BTW our family have so many special requests, like more crispy or more soft pan-fried, so bear with me, looks "uneven colored" but all is happy for their own preferrence. 



This is my fav. I love the extra cream inside the rasin one (very rarely I love the sweetness), and slice the simple butter croissant with some avocado and a bit of honey butter spray. Pair with big cup of piping hot coffee... MmmMmmYum! 



The Asian melon, the pineapple and the strawberries are all very sweet today. We love them all! 



Some people are worth melting for *^_^*
Merry Christmas to you & yours!