Saturday, October 3, 2015

Rush Hour since 6:30am 翻翻孩子的午餐袋

Sleep for 7 hours a day has been listed as my top new year resolution each and every year.
Which means, while, it stays as new year resolution.

But I do enjoy the most my morning routine while counting the pain: breakfast for kids, lunch for kids, drop to school bus, breakfast for adults, check all reports, accounts and emails. AND finally, I wake up, while all gone for the day, enjoy my second or third round of coffee. And sometimes, a bit Facebook.

The most recent compliment I love is from one of my kids: mom, you know, you are kinda famous for your "hack of a lunch" within my friends.

一日之际在于晨。其实我真心渴望赖床。
但要可以如愿的话,不是太阳从西边起来,是咱家就没太阳啦。




This is a petit sandwich, just honey ham and grilled chicken. So I play with no crust. My normal size is that huge my kids think a little embarrassing to show. Ha.
最幸福的事, 除了一起变老,还有把你喂饱 :)
 
 
 

Roll is fun. And always quick. 我不太切小卷卷了:漂亮但容易给小男孩弄乱乱的
 
 
 

I like the guessing and Ohhh...Ahhs when they have the first bite ---- can you tell what's in   >_<
好玩的就是我猜,猜,猜的表情呀。
 
 
 
 


Fresh baked Fish Steak. Night before set the timer for oven or rice cooker could make life much easier, on top of the coffee maker.
新鲜烤的鱼排(或是鸡排,猪排)很招孩子们的喜欢。我两孩子都不欢喜任何沾酱,所以吃来够干净利落的。





Macaroni Cheese with Corn and Chicken.
其实做意大利粉是稍麻烦的。但凡要超过一把锅子的,就是我定义里的麻烦。可人就爱呀,头一天煮好的粉又不好吃,只能又再少睡10分钟:好在并不经常点~~~
 
 
 
 

Pot Sticker. My boys most fav, all the time. And their friends never stop asking to trade whatever they wish for by just one piece. I seriously think all mom needs to do this once in a while.
这仍然是他们敲锣打鼓最喜爱的。他们最佳的夸赞就是宣称着:这家日本餐的锅贴,好吃的快象妈妈做的了 ^_^
 
 
 


When I really get not much thing to make, I do sushi. Even with just cucumber and crab meat, you can make healthy and tasty lunch box. Sprinkle some seaweed mix to fancy the taste a bit.
这是经常没这缺那的时候救场子用的:蟹肉棒20秒退冰,黄瓜得多简单啊。米饭提前定时就好啦!



Steamed bun with Chinese sausage. They call them Chinese tacos.
看着清淡,咬来可是油滋滋的
 
 
 

Corn Dog with Corn.
黄色就是喜悦,积极, 和睡醒拉....
 
 
 


Sautéed Short Ribs, potato and rice bowl.
偶尔的中式盒饭,让孩子们很期待呢。



Mmm...after so many of hurry-ups, we are lates, forget somethings. I deserve a treat.
The bright colors bring me back instantly to Venice and great taste of cappuccinos everywhere you go in that great country we call Italy.
有时候兵荒马乱,有时候毫无悬念,小半个早上过去。就来流光溢彩的一杯,犒劳一下自己:咖啡好,威尼斯离城的渡船要开了,我还踱在玻璃店里不待离去的回忆,更好。