Saturday, February 7, 2015

Once a Moment 有时候

Ever since I was little, I found myself memorize things/people in a very simple way: there are all "points", not much lines. And I kick away most bad ones, as possible.

So that I can always remember the exact happy or exciting or touched or romantic or fun or pride or surprised "point", the very picture in my mind is always very vivid, keeps refresh my passion of a great life.

Same as now, many many years later on, across half of a globe.

有时候,日子就是在一刻的感动和细碎间,美好的留住在记忆里。



In a raining cold day, we play a cup as East - Meet - West, while fresh bake kid's fundraising cookies.
又寒又湿有罕有的空闲的下午,用Chemex 泡新奥尔良的咖啡,配越南的炼奶法,烤巧克力饼干。完全的混搭,十足的甜蜜口味。  
 
 

Holiday am, enjoy my rich endless cup while hear the screaming and giggles of opening the gifts. 
火炉边有蜡烛,香熏果,拿铁。我的香气四溢的冬日。
 
 

I mean I do like JUMBO cup for my latte: favorite cups are all 20oz or above - Prepare lunch box while wakes up my mind in an early morning.
咖啡因对我作用不大,但咖啡的气息足以让我放松和享受忙碌的时分。屋外黑漆漆的早上,给小朋友做午餐。



Treat for Mr. & Mrs. while prepare a fest cooking.
要做大餐前,我得特别甜的对待自己(顺便也有他呵)。



Chianti goes well with lots of my Asian dishes, cook + drink from a same bottle.
喝的煮的都一瓶,这也是原汤化原食么。
 
 
 

Weekend sunshine on my relax therapy - green onion pancake.
庸懒的午后阳光透过窗撒在热乎的松软的葱油饼上。
 
 
 

When cooking dinner, make time to do a fun & Sweet dessert:  Yam Cake with Red Bean Pancake.
忙里偷闲,来一客甜的软糯的油滋滋的番薯红豆沙饼。
 
 

Quick snack in early evening for kiddos: crispy bottom juicy bun.
几个香煎包,可以等到全家人回家再开饭。
 
 

Practice makes perfection. It's hard to stop me keep making pan cakes large or silver dollar: but ops, ALL for just us?! Asked kiddos... 
练习是多好玩儿的事,不知不觉,就是一盆。



Weekday BF, for our little potato lovers.
爱吃土豆的小人,上学前咱们就吃饱过足瘾。
 
 

Weekday BF, duo crepe. Sweet Nectar w/banana & Ham and Cheese version.
这有点儿麻烦的饼,既然已经麻烦了,就不依不饶,干脆咸甜各一份,一大早忙且开心。
 
 
 

Making jalapeno pickle in garlic, vinegar, soy sauce. So crispy spicy in three days.
做晚餐空隙几分钟就好的泡椒。保证鲜辣脆,不死酸死咸的 。
 
 
 

Love my ginger onion sauce cups for steamed chicken.
正忙,一回头看见要好了的白斩鸡,和多规矩的姜葱。笑了。
 
 
 

Prepare silken egg pudding while stir fry Chinese bacon w/Asian celery.
给不爱中芹的小朋友炖嫩嫩的蛋。
 
 
 

Treat myself before sautéed squash and stir fry eggs.
烧菜前我这天有时间小食一下。
 
 
 

Late night snack with hubby while in theater for an old movie.
看老电影的好伴侣。
 
 
 

Sweet Rice ball in ginger brown sugar soup in a cold winter night.
寒夜里汤圆是甜的,汤水是暖的。生活也就美好啦。
 
 

Share Durian with mom in patio while catching a bright full moon.
味重丰盈的榴莲,我和妈妈到阳台,就一轮满月,去慢慢品。
 
 

Reading book in pantry while enjoy sweet pomegranate.
好像自小就爱咬着石榴,读书。儿子曾问,你在吃红玉米粒儿吗。




Kids ask for "treat without any reason": strawberry ice cream with fresh baked mint chocolate cookies. So cold and warm, sweet plus sweet.
小孩子们要绝对的没有理由的犒赏,冰淇淋配着还是温温热的新鲜饼干:为什么我小时候虽不能吃这些,也一样觉得甜就是犒赏啊。
 
 
 


Top honey on cottage cheese with blueberry. While seating in pantry waiting the honey to get down, catch grandma and see her enjoy the cup alike a kid. Feeling so happy and lucky.
在储物间等蜂蜜浸下去的时候,妈妈来了。看她新鲜的爱吃的模样,比自己吃还好滋味。