Friday, January 4, 2019

Merry Friendship

How do you like holidays? When I was young, it’s a miracle thing that in a certain season we keep doing the certain celebrations, time and time again, year after another. You cook and eat pretty much the same dishes, meet and greet pretty much the same people, laugh and jokes, loud and hugs. But one day, sooner or later, you gonna find a same yourself cooking and eating the same, but with who and at a where that is already much a difference. The only thing that never changes is that everything changes. Enjoy every person and moment in life.
I treasure my friends. So this holiday bestie luncheon is the couple hours I enjoy the most every year during the busiest holiday time. I make it simple and quick, festive and relatively healthy. After all, just to say, I’m blessed to have you next by me.
Warmest wishes to you!