Friday, October 10, 2014

Back Home Cooks 归家下厨第一餐

Have been travel too intensively recently.

When you feel the chill winds with falling leaves, run busy between jets, luggage, and safety checks, go nowhere if without a GPS in cities never been before, especially missing a bowl of hot soup, green vegetables, and happy evening sharing with family.

So when finally sit back with all, ahh, all taste even better.

人在旅途。回家,就是温暖,熟悉,和爱的期盼。
洗手做羹汤,是我减压的方法,也是爱的表达。每一到家第二日,就开工。





 
 
 
Milky lamb soup & Sautéed Pork Ribs. My fav lamb soup is to boil with whole white peppers (remove before serve), and top with lots of cilantro to my bowl.
十几年一聚,遍插茱萸少一人。想起居住在北方的南方的朋友推荐的羊汤,就快快来上一锅,秋风起来,暖暖胃和心。
小朋友要排骨,最容易烧起来就是。
 
 
 
 

To fest my kiddos, Japanese Style Beef Rib Eye, Onion & Egg Hotpot, Southern grilled sausage. "Yeah!" love to hear that.
牛井是老少都爱的好东西,咸咸甜甜的,再接再厉烤条肠,肉多多的连自己都哄开心了。



Yes! Sweet cabbage and all greens I miss.
当然要时令的菜,白菜开始甜了。
 
 
 

When back from the second trip, I really depend on this pot of herb chicken soup to recover: ginseng, chicks! Save my old soul.....
再一次归来,就要靠人参鸡汤来补。袅袅的热气和香气,就是纯粹和舒适的我回来了。其实每次旅行回到,总爱这道汤,平实简易,又有诚意。
 
 
 
 

Stir fry Lamb. Very tender New Zealand lamb pair with this weather so well. Cumin, the best the other half to lamb.
特别爱上羊。来份孜然羊,香喷喷。





I made such a very spicy and sour dish that even bring out this plate with warning message on side.
超辣的酸缸豆,好家常,好过瘾。
 
 
 
 

 For non-lamb eaters, steaks! No better steak than home.
当然来客牛排配上好酒:有什么比它更有德州味儿?





More veg. Crispy, light, green. At least three every meal.
I am a happy eater.
菜菜菜。没有沙拉比得上油盐脆炒。